The application deadline is June 1, 2010 but because enrolment is limited, we recommend that you apply early to ensure admission.
Please click here to download the application form.
Please click here to download the scholarship form.
- Please email your application & supporting documents to our secretariat at email@example.com. Within a week you will receive notification that we are processing your application.
- Before June 7, 2010 you will receive notification of acceptance.
- After receiving notification of acceptance you are required to pay a tuition deposit of EUR 500 before June 14 to secure your participation. (You may also pay the entire participation fee of EUR 1975 at once if you prefer).
- After receiving notification of acceptance you can book your flights (we strongly recommend you wait with this until youíve received notification of acceptance).
- The balance of your participation fee: EUR 1475 must be paid before June 30, 2010 and proof of payment must emailed (preferable) to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 0031 30 253 7005 by that date to the Academy office in Utrecht.
The International Human Rights Academy administration reserves the right to alter or cancel the program. Cancellation can occur in the event of program under-enrolment by June 1, 2010 or unforeseen international events that could substantially influence the program or seriously compromise our participantís safety.
Should the participant have to withdraw his/her application after formal admission, we need to receive a statement in writing explaining your reasons. Please take notice of the following:
- If you withdraw before June 14 there are no charges.
- If you withdraw before June 30 we have to charge the tuition deposit of EUR 500.
- If you withdraw after June 30 we cannot reimburse any amounts.